Our Dublin Carpet Cleaning Pro’s will have your Home & Interior feeling Fresh and Clean. We promise!
We are always ready to provide all commercial and domestic carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning services to all Dublin Areas. Our prices are competitive and to be honest the lowest on the market and our standard and quality of service is exceptional. Not only do we do Carpet Cleaning in Dublin, but we also provide Upholstery Cleaning, Rug & Flooded Carpet Restoration.
All our carpet and upholstery cleaning employees are fully certified and best trained to meet the top Ireland Standards in the industry. Combined with over 10 years experience you can be rest assured that you are dealing with a reliable and reputable company that gets the job done right. So that’s why all our customers receive the best carpet cleaning service in Dublin.
What makes us the most trusted eco-friendly carpet cleaning Dublin company?
- Our Organic Carpet and Upholstery cleaning shampoo machines are acknowledged by the Asthma Foundation
- Our products are good for kids and pets because it repels bugs such as lice and fleas etc.
- Our carpet cleaning services are great for our homes, child care centres, schools and nursing homes
- Our cleaning products and anti bacterial sprays consist of pure essential natural oils
- The most effective in removing dust mites from mattresses and lounges and carpets
- We will match any Genuine Written Quote and beat it by 10% guaranteed
9 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
There’s no better way to give your home an instant lift than to call in Eco Clean Solutions’ Home Services to give your carpets a professional carpet cleaning dublin shampoo and deodorise. Whether you want one room or your whole house done, you’ll be surprised at how little it costs. Don’t mess with the rest , call the best – and get complete peace of mind with Eco Clean Solutions’ Gold Medal Service Guarantee – Best Carpet Cleaning Dublin.
- Professionally trained carpet & upholstery cleaning technicians
Our technicians have undergone a thorough, certified carpet & upholstery cleaning course and regularly attend training sessions.goes
- Experts at stain removal
Beware of using off-the-shelf stain removers as these can often bleach your carpet or set the stain permanently. Eco Clean Solutions has dozens of specialist stain removal products at our disposal and can remove around 95% of stains.
- Heavy investment in cleaning equipment
Our state of the art carpet cleaning equipment is many times more powerful than a rug doctor or Vax machine, offering you a superior, deeper clean and faster drying times than cheaper, less powerful alternatives.
- Fully dry carpets in around 2 hours
Your carpets will be fully dry within 2-8 hours, depending on the length of the fibre and whether or not it is a man-made or wool carpet and other factors. They will be left slightly damp after the clean.
- Fully insured
We are insured for both public liability & accidental damage, up to 100.000.
In the majority of cases, we use the latest generation of eco-friendly detergent-free cleaning solutions. These are safe for your children and pets and don’t leave any sticky, dirt attracting residues behind, which prevents rapid-resoiling.
- Reliable, friendly & courteous service
We believe that the success of our company relies upon giving the best customer service possible. Not just a superior clean, but a friendly, knowledgable and reliable service that you can rely on.
- Not a franchise
Eco Clean Solutions is a privately owned, family run business and not a franchise. This means we can pass the savings on to you and give you a more personal service. We are also not tied to using products from any particular manufacturer.
- Complete satisfaction or your money back
Our pledge is simple, if you are not 100% satisfied with the results of our cleaning, we will give you your money back without any fuss.
Carpet Cleaning Services Areas We Cover:
- Abbey Street, Amien Street, Capel Street, Dorset Street, Henry Street, Mountjoy Square, Marlboro Street, North Wall, O’Connell Street, Parnell Square, Talbot Square
- Lower Baggot Street, College Green, Fitzwilliam Square, Harcourt Street, Kildare Street, Lord Edward Street, Merrion Square, Upper/Lower Mount Street, Nassau Street, Pearse Street, St.Stephens Green, South Great Georges Street, Upper/Lower Leeson Street
- Ballybough, Cloniffe, Clontarf, Dollymount, East Wall, Fairview, Marino
- Ballsbridge, Donnybrook, Irishtown, Merrion, Pembroke, Ringsend, Sandymount, Upper Baggot Street
- Artane, Harmonstown, Raheny
- Dartry, Ranelagh, Rathmines, Rathgar, Sandyford
- Arbour Hill, Cabra, Phibsboro, Four Courts
- Dolphin’s Barn, Inchicore, Island Bridge, Kilmainham, Merchants Quay, Portobello, South Circular Road, The Coombe
- Beaumont, Drumcondra, Elm Mount, Griffith Avenue, Santry, Whitehall
- Ballygal, Cappagh, Cremore, Dubber, Finglas, Jamestown, Kilshane, Wadelai
- Bluebell, Crumlin, Drimnagh, Walkinstown
- Baily, Baldoyle, Bayside, Donaghmede, Sutton, Howth
- Churchtown, Dundrum, Goatstown, Roebuck, Windy Arbour, Clonskeagh
- Blanchardstown, Castleknock, Clonee, Clonsilla, Corduff, Mulhuddart
- Ballinteer, Kilmashogue, Knocklyon, Rockbrook, Whitechurch
- Belcamp, Balgriffin, Clonshaugh, Priorswood, Darndale, Riverside
- Cabinteely, Carrickmines, Foxrock, Kilternan, Sandyford, Ticknock, Ballyedmonduff, Stepaside, Leopardstown
- Chapelizod, Palmerstown
- Firhouse, Jobstown, Kilnamanagh, Oldbawn, Tallaght
- Dublin/Outer DublinSwords, Skerries, Rush, Lusk, Loughshinny, Donabate, Man O’War, Leixlip, Lucan, Maynooth, Rolestown, Oldtown, Portraine, Balbriggan, Laytown, Bettystown, Morrington, Painstown, Donaghey, Balrothery, Drogheda, Balscadden
- MeathAshbourne, Donore, Slane, Hayestown, Kentstown, Skryne, Oberstown, Dunshaughlin, Rathoath, Clonee, Dunboyne, Curragha, Kilmessan, Oberstown, Rathfeigh, Bellewstown, Ardcath, Naul, Greenanstown, Gormanstown
- LouthDundalk, Blackrock, Castlebellingham, Dunleer, Drogheda